Re: Ignition Warning Light on with new alternator

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Ignition Warning Light on with new alternator
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:52:01 -0700
Frank:
Thanks for both your and Gary's responses.  If I can, I'll try to find
out this weekend if there's power to the "R" connection.

If I need to rewire things (as Gary pointed out) at least it won't come
as a surprise--as so many things have lately:-)

Thanks again to everyone who helped me with this!

Best Regards

David