Re: Front cover interchange

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Front cover interchange
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:22:40 -0400
Frank, why change the front cover.  The later blocks had better seals at
front and real, a double sump, and the dip stick came out the left side,
but otherwise, you can use a alum water pump replacement that is more
efficient, and don't have to worry about the serpentine belt and reverse
flow water pump.

Larry