Fwd: Goodwood and "our" Le Mans Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Goodwood and "our" Le Mans Tiger
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:31:00 EDT
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Full-name: MWood24020
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:23:47 EDT
Subject: Re: Goodwood and "our" Le Mans Tiger
To: SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com

In a message dated 10/3/2002 11:07:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com writes:

> Tell our "Tiger World" whether:
>
> A.)  You appreciate what has been done by Darrell.
> B.)  You could care less.
> C.)  You have no idea who he is, or what he has done.
> E.)  You think this survey is irresponsible, unnecessary, and let the
> flames fly.
> F.) Whatever you feel appropriate.

Steve-
I, for one, appreciate the enthusiasm and efforts of Darrell. The only "shot"
I took at his original post was an attempted tongue-in-cheek poke at his
sensitivity to a few individuals interpretation of the posted race results.
I've run automobiles in a number of competitive areas, including vintage
racing, and know the committment of time, energy and $$ it takes to make it
happen. I respect all of the folks' efforts who are vintage racing Tigers.
But, no, I don't really care what the race results are (unless I am driving!)
and feel that this is a silly topic of debate.
If Darrell would share race reports (not RESULTS), be they brief or complete,
I'm sure we all would enjoy and appreciate the effort!  I hope I, for one,
haven't pissed anyone off, excessively...
I'm done, now,
Mike Wood