Re: Goodwood and "our" Le Mans Tiger

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Goodwood and "our" Le Mans Tiger
From: Gary Ott <gotttiger@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
I can only admire Darrell Mountjoy's commitment  in
restoring ADU 180B and returning it to Le Mans. I'd be
very eager to hear the whole story when he's ready to
tell it.  This list can be pretty tough at times. This
doesn't seem to be the finest time to display our
ability to criticize.

Gary Ott

http://www.TigersUnited.com/articles/dm-180B/Mountjoy.asp

http://sbc.yahoo.com