LAT70 Tire Recommendations

Subject: LAT70 Tire Recommendations
From: "Malcolm McDonald" <suprmac@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 08:41:59 -0400
 Hello Everyone,

I know that this subject has been covered numerous times before on the
mailing list and is even covered on the TigersUnited.com web site.
After reading all of the material available there is one thing that I
know for sure and that is I need your input.

I have a set of LAT 70 wheels with no tires.
I am getting them repaired and I have never had tires on them.
I know that they are 13 x 5.5.
I am not looking for Z rated tires but something better than all
weather.

I am looking into getting 205 50-13 in the rear and something smaller in
front. It looks like there are a number of members that suggest getting
the camber adjusted on the front tires in the set-up.

Lastly, I am going to TigersUnited and need to get this resolved to
order the tires ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Malcolm