Re: the next phase

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the next phase
From: "Tim Jordan" <Tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:03:25 -0700
> There are lots of aftermarket wiring harness kits that will give a very
neat
> appearance once it's all done. To me, if it looks neat and is functional,
it's
> worth more than a stock-appearing system that leaves you stranded.

Theo makes a valid point.  The modern harnesses are neat and available in
all colors, including pink.

I recently witnessed an excellent application using updated wiring
technology on a '66 Tiger.   Turn indicators bolted to the tops of both
front fenders.  Kind of like Grandpa's '63 Lincoln.   The perfect on/off
sequencing of the lights,  the intense illumination, and the detailed finish
were breathtaking.

tj