Re: Rocker cover clearance

To: wallym@ozemail.com.au
Subject: Re: Rocker cover clearance
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:07:10 EST
Wally
Until I get my carb back I cannot make any measurements.
But the carb doesn't stick out the back of the original air
cleaner that much.  I've never had hood interference problems
with the F4B and Holley 4bbl, even with a stock hood. My
LAT hood has lots of room.

The only minor problem I had was with the throttle wire.
It didn't reach far enough.  But thankfully Mr. Holley had
extra holes in the throttle plate.  One matched perfectly.
I simply drilled the hole a bit bigger.  The end of the
throttle wire slipped right in and is held in place by the
cotter pin.  Its a straight shot with no rubbing.

When my cab returns, I'll measure.  Bit it may be quite
a while.

Dave Johnson