WIPER CONTROL UPGRADE

To: edstiger@charter.net, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: WIPER CONTROL UPGRADE
From: edstiger <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:27:00 -0600
 Hi Sunbeamers -- There are still quite a few of you that have not taken
advantage of my offer to upgrade your wiper control unit for free. If you
dont want to go to the trouble, unless the unit fails, (Ive had no
reported failures) I am extending my free repair or replacement offer to 18
months to the unites that have been sold before OCT. 20 -02. After that I
will have to charge for any repairs.
   All unites sold after OCT. 20-02 had the upgrade installed before they
were shipped.
  If you want your unit upgraded for free, please send it to the address
below. I will return it ASAP. Sorry for the trouble.  Best Regards-- Ed
Esslinger.

Ed Esslinger
1082 Country Club Dr.
Ozark AL  36360