Re: Some holes

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Some holes
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:07:55 -0800
>Now it seems to me to be a lot of load for
>those clips, but some stuff is straps, rather
>than sensibly bolting them to the floor ala Tiger.

>Well, they don't accelerate as fast, so the G
>loads are less, and stopping is OK.

Or, maybe they knew people were going to mess with their Tigers causing no
end of lumpy idles which would shake the parts right off!

Note that on pages 46 and 62 of the Gold Portfolio, they show a hamer
clipped in next to the tool roll.  Also, just off the top right of the
spare you can see the crank handle dropping down - the length of which
goes horizontal behind the spare, along with the jack.  The jack handle is
then clipped to the right of the spare (page 50).

Jay