Re: Spare tire hold down length

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Spare tire hold down length
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:30:38 -0800
Frank,
I measured from the back of the hat and then after your comments went
back and checked the bolt again. There is also a small recess in the
hat  that I had not noticed the first time that is about 1/8". Taking
that dimension and the thickness of the plate into account, the distance
from the back of the bolt is closer to a little under 2" for the one I
have. Sorry for the confusion.
Jay