RE: Alpine Conversion

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Alpine Conversion
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:17:09 -0500
That and the B395x VIN number, and that he always puts "Tiger" in " ".  And
that he calls it an Alpine conversion.....

But somebody who didn't know a lot and wasn't paying attention may think he
is selling the real thing.  He knows what he's got, but he's being cagey
without being totally dishonest.  The only "mistake" he made was calling it
an Alpine 260 - everything else could be construed as him telling the truth,
the whole truth, and nothin' but the truth....

Chris