Re: Alpine Conversion

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alpine Conversion
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:22:59 -0800
>>the purchaser, whoever he/she may be will be fully informed about this
car.<<

I'm just left to wonder in what tense "purchaser" is meant. If it is meant
as 'one who WILL be purchasing' then that info needs to be up from without
any room to misunderstand.
If it is meant as 'the one who HAS purchased the car' then depending on how
naive the "purchaser" was that information could come as a BIG suprize.
  My guess is this guy is hoping to draw interest in someone looking for a
Tiger, but is "softly" saying that it is really an Alpine. He likely is not
delibertly trying to deceive anyone, but leaving it to the "purchaser" sort
out the truth from fiction for themselves. Is the glass half empty or half
full??? I think that would depend on whether you are the buyer or the
seller.

Tom Witt B9470101