Re: Alpine Conversion

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Alpine Conversion
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:36:24 -0800
When I attended TacFest 2001,  Tom Hall made it very clear that replacing a
front or rear clip on a Tiger did not make it cease to be a Tiger.
You can have a philosophical argument about how much of a Tiger can be
replaced with Alpine and still be a Tiger.  You will have as many opinions
as you do contributors to the argument.  My feeling is if the center body is
still there it is still a Tiger.   From the firewall back to the trunk
hinges.
There are enough indicators in that portion of body that can uniquely ID a
Tiger from an Alpine.

Erich