Re: Tying the Tiger

To: Anthony & Susan <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Subject: Re: Tying the Tiger
From: lb7777@wcrtc.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:48:55 -0500
Anthony & Susan;
When I used to tow my race car I always tied just the wheels. It towed
so much better when the car could use its own suspension. I didn't use
any bonnets. I just just racketed a strap over the wheels (let a little
air out of the tires). Towed may miles this way with zero problems. It
is important to allow the car to use its own suspension (learned that
from experience).
Larry Blackman
'65
B9471018