Re: Tying the Tiger

To: lb7777@wcrtc.net, stubrennan@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Tying the Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:44:13 EST
If you look at how new cars are transported on trucks they are not
compressed.  I think the secret with them is that the chains are extremely
beefy and that the trailer is so heavy that the cars can't move it around.
When I see one of those rigs ahead of me with a chained car hanging off the
back...I move...scares the hell out of me.

A friend with a moving company used to compress the springs when transporting
a car inside of a trailer, but this was so that the car couldn't bounce and
damage the items stacked above.
Mark L.