Edelbrock F4B

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Edelbrock F4B
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 16:10:35 -0800
What is a fair price to pay for one of these?
I found one for sale.
The threads for the heater hose and sending unit are fairly trashed.
The water damage on the head sealing surface is minimal.

The seller tried to tell me this F4B was extra special because it was an OEM
tiger part.  You could tell because there was a cast in hump with tapped
hole on the drivers rear runner.  Any truth to this? or just typical seller
BS?

He mentioned the Tiger connection first, I never said where I would use the
part.

Erich