Re: Edelbrock F4B

To: Kathy and Erich Coiner <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Edelbrock F4B
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:57:37 -0700
If it was originally set up for the Tiger then it would have straight threads
(not pipe-thread) for the water temperature sender unit. Note that the straight
threads on the sender are close enough in diameter and nominal pitch, that if
you did screw one into a hole tapped 3/8 NPT, it would sorta grab once you'd
threaded it most of the way in. It might even seal, if you first wrapped the
sender with about a roll of Teflon tape. Apparently it was good enough for my
Tiger's P.O.'s mechanic.

Theo