RE: SPAM FILTER

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SPAM FILTER
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:43:12 -0800
Could have been worse, FOOL FILTER would have been a good one too.

Seriously, I don't see how Mr. Millers little jab can be taken as a
smear.  With all due respect to Mr. Laifman, I thought it was pretty
funny.

Frank Marrone
B9471116 (with a filter like the one Steve shows because I really don't
care one way another...  on my car).

<snip>