Hi All

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hi All
From: "Steve" <future@speakeasy.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:34:40 -0800
I broke my fulcrum pin Sunday, I was at a STOA meeting and indoor go cart
racing event, we were leaving and I pulled out of the parking lot, behind Pat
King and made a left turn and all of sudden my rear end was going around and
hit a concrete middle divider" BOOM" I got out the front left wheel was side
ways a little, no damage to car" thank god"

My question is the fulgrum pin fix, my friend can make it, he wanted to know
the grade of metal for this project.

                            Steve Coleman
                             San Jose.CA