Re: Smog rules on 30 year old cars

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smog rules on 30 year old cars
From: itswonderful@attbi.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 02:47:18 +0000
Again, we need to find out how they are going to try to verify this milage
limit.  Sure, we can disconnect our speedos but that still doesn't keep them
from charging us for a milage verification and snooping into how we have set up
our cars when we come in for the check.  Not to mention the inconvineinece.

Can someone in the Florez distric write or phone his office and ask these
questions?  Anybody else heard anything to shed any light on this?

By the way, I wrote my Senator (Chesbro) today and the EMAIL bounced.  worked a
month ago but not today.  Isn't that just special!

Frank