40K Tigers

To: Tigers Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 40K Tigers
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 06:54:05 -0400
Jeff raises a good point.

Thinking that we know the current market, $40,000 for a production model
Tiger seems high, and yet this Tiger is off the market after just one
week, presumably at a price that was OK for seller and buyer.

All of us pride ourselves on not paying too much for cars. Yet, we all
think of an instance when we had to have a car that was relatively
expensive, but we nonetheless had to have it.

If you have the SUNI I tape, there's a segment about Bill V. seeing the
Harrington Tiger and deciding he just had to have that car. You know it
didn't change hands for a song, but who can blame him for wanting that car?

On the subject of Tigers selling for 40K, the historic rally Tiger ADU
312B formerly owned by the late Don Pither changed hands at an H&H
auction in England in December 2002 reported for 40,950 pounds ($ 67,158).

Rande Bellman
B382000048