RE: 40K Tigers

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>, <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: RE: 40K Tigers
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:52:43 -0500
You hit the nail on the head.  Supply is small and the demand is small as
well.

Three reasons I own a Tiger:
    1) Owned an Alpine as a teenager but really wanted a Tiger.
    2) Tigers are far more affordable that any other British convertible
with more than 4-banger power.
    3) You can actually drive a Tiger every day and get parts if it breaks.