RE: 40K Tigers

Subject: RE: 40K Tigers
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:20:19 -0400
Listeners,

I want my car to be worth a lot of money. This would help offset the
expensive restoration cost or at least take some of the sting out of
spending all that cash. At this point I don't foresee ever selling my TIGER
but if I was forced too it would be nice to have an respectable offer for
such an unique, rare vehicle! Just my .02

Regards,

ANT 66 MK1A
B382001859LRXFE