Re: Tiger Mk III - 2005

To: Pirouette@uisreno.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Mk III - 2005
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:25:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/9/2003 1:46:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Pirouette@uisreno.com writes:

> But that's what I'm thinking of.  I envision a $15,000 car
> that you could sell to all those kids who hop up rice burners, something
> that
> with a little work (THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CUBIC INCHES!!) could go out
> hunting $30,000 cars.

Anyone remember the Solstice roadster Lutz had commisioned as soon as he
joined GM? The talk was it would be a "bare bones", inexpensive car...how about
stuffing those left over Camaro/Firebird LS1's in one of those puppies? Monster
Miata, my axx!
Mike