Re: spray painted vin #

To: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>, <BAYER77@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: spray painted vin #
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:48:29 -0700
Take care to not mention your
name, address, and vehicle you're doing this to, just in case...

My I reiterate Theo's last point!  I'm in Nevada, I had my 1st car acid dipped
years ago and it's still in pieces, tags off of course.  Over at DMV awhile
back bringing in a non-Tiger from out of state, but happened to mention the
car to the inspector.  It was amazing to note the lengths he went to to find
out where the car was at that second.  He was super friendly until he realized
that I wasn't going to bite and then he got quite surly.  Maybe an unusual
case, but worth remembering.

                    Chris Hill