Re: spray painted vin # and crushing cars.

To: <VegasLegal@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spray painted vin # and crushing cars.
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:59:30 -0700
Bob,
    I used to think the same thing.  And the incident I recounted (letter to
list) could certainly be open to interpretation.  But at the time, his
interest was just too unusual because it was so persistent.  And his mood
change was unmistakable.  One thing he said that was interesting was that all
factory rivets were special so that DMV, law enforcement, etc. could detect
changes, and that they were not supposed to be available anywhere for any
reason.

                       Chris