Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of

To: VegasLegal@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of
From: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:28:16 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/03 8:45:43 PM, VegasLegal@aol.com writes:

<< Georgia questions to demonstrate that little of a car is needed in order
for the title to survive.  In the case referenced, all that is left is the
engine and transmission. >>

I believe this is fairly common with the more expensive marques.  I recall an
aricle about an old pre-War Alfa that was found in a burned out barn.
Nothing left but melted metal and its provenance.  Totally rebuilt as the
original
Alfa and entered into concourse events.

What is the real motivation behind all this dissing of Algers?  Money,
snobbery, ???

Rob