More questions...Tiger Side Trim...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: More questions...Tiger Side Trim...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:28:13 -0400
Listers,
The thin chrome side trim on my Tiger was removed and the holes filled
(welded up)...then the car was painted.  I have the trim (but no clips) for
the car so I am thinking of putting it back on.

Currently my door panels/side windows are out, along with some of my trunk
stuff. And inside the doors and the quarter panels I can see some of the
holes. So I wondered if this was a good time to to do this.

Is there anyone here with experience on putting back the trim?
How many clips are required? (40? 50?)
Is there a cheaper substitute for the clips?

Thanks in advance,
Paul