Re: More questions...Tiger Side Trim...

To: rfraser@bluefrog.biz
Subject: Re: More questions...Tiger Side Trim...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:40:24 -0700
Ron,

It has been a number of years, and I may have made more of those studs
than I remember.  If it says #4 stud with shakeproof washer, plain
washer, and nut - those are them.  I see a front and rear on the front
fender, rear fender. None on doors.  That's 4 per side.

Does that answer your inquiry?

Steve