Re: headlights type

To: stubrennan@comcast.net
Subject: Re: headlights type
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:53:43 -0700
Oh, I forgot, if you have the Flash To Pass turn signal, then Theo has a
really neat colored wiring diagram, with 2 relays, for hi/low, and flash
to pass, with the lights either on or off, and either in low or hi beam
mode, without any cross connections.

It works and the cars really pull over, when you do this night or day,
and again thanks Theo.  I still don't understand that one connection on
the 2 relays, but it works flawlessly.

Theo is my EE Guru.

Larry