Re: Brakes without booster

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brakes without booster
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:07:02 -0400
A number of people wrote back to an earlier post I made relative to the part
number for the bypass hose for the booster.  I am sorry, but with getting the
car running the first priority after 17 years of storage, I was watching the
"stock" of what came out, and not the system for the 'jury-rig' that went in.
I will look at the car toninght and see if there is better identifying beyond
the back room of Autozone.

As I remember, however, there are only two common sizes for the brake hose on
the parts, and these short hoses come male/male, male/female (most common), and
female/female.  Once you're directed to the proper area, tracking down the
right bypass shouldn't be that difficult.

Bob Nersesian