Re: Another Ride Height Question

To: Jane & Steve Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Another Ride Height Question
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:25:11 -0700
Steve,

Put yourself in passenger seat and see if that corrects it.  If it does,
I know a good diet I don't follow either.  This is an abnormal
condition, and since it is front and rear I would not think it was the
front springs of "donut", although these are the usual culprits.

Of course, it is most likely that both the front suspension and the rear
are just old and sagging - as you would be if you were 37 years old. ;-)

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor