off topic-98 5.0 exploder

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: off topic-98 5.0 exploder
From: TLKSRHOME@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:55:05 EDT
 OK you guys,
       I have helped with sunbeam -related questions over the years,now its
my turn.
 My 98 5.0 suddenly began to miss and give a pop upon acceleration with a
constant slight miss at idle.I have no "check engine" light on,and there are
only
63K on the vehicle.If it had a carb,or dizzy,or any "old shcool stuff" I
could deal with it. I don't think a bad plug or wire would cause these
symptoms?Any one with a clue who would give some insight would be appreciated.
       Thanx,Kevin Rodgers PTC
       P.S. after all,it is a ford V8 almost tiger related!