RE: Temp Sender replacement?

To: "'S S'" <budzbox@yahoo.com>, TIGERS <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Temp Sender replacement?
From: "Sencindiver James D (Jim) NSSC" <SencindiverJD@navsea.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:14:07 -0500
Scott,

        Got any friends with a contact pyrometer?  I thought I had an
overheating problem with my Mk II Tiger.  A Tiger buddy (who also races)
loaned me his pyrometer he uses to check tire temperatures, and I found that
my gauge was reading 10 degC too high! (Mk IIs have temperature gauges that
are marked in C)  Several listers also reminded me that if you are not
puking coolant, you are not overheating!

        I've not tried the Autometer sender, since the Mk IIs used a unique
sender/gauge (or so I've been told)

Keep on Tigering

Jim Sencindiver, IWS1A54A
Combat Systems Engineer