Re: Interesting "Tiger" on Ebay...Item #2461485230

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting "Tiger" on Ebay...Item #2461485230
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:36:31 -0800
   Oh, here we go again another Sunbeam comes up for sale on Ebay and the
"List" comes back to life (wink). Why just when you thought the list had all
but died (save for a weekly Steve Sage malay) and therefore was serving it's
intended purpose, - to avoid controversy at all cost ((double wink)) "THIS"
had to come up. Why can't we just leave these poor people alone. If the
seller thinks it's a Tiger,....... well then, it just must be (wink)!
  I can't wait for the list to get back to it's typical (of late) benign
ways, because when it is everything is so blandly pleasant and it is very
reassuring to know that "Nothing is rotten in Denmark" as it relates to the
world of Tigers (wink). I truely look forward to the day when the list need
not exist at all because we Tiger owners have reached "Motoring Nirvana"
(wink). In fact (of late) I thought we were almost there.

Yearing for the old list days (for me, circa 2000 +) when gripping,
complaining, arguing etc. were the norm (no pun intended) but things were
interesting, Tom Witt (eye cramped from winking) B9470101