Re: Interesting "Tiger" on Ebay...Item #2461485230

To: Tiger Sunbeam <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting "Tiger" on Ebay...Item #2461485230
From: Christian Gerzner <christiang@integritynet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:58:30 +1000
Paul R. Breuhan wrote:

> I asked the seller for more pictures.

That, to my *very* inexpert eyes, is one heavily modified Alpine.

* Did Tigers ever have the high fin tail? I thought they didn't.
* That tail seems significantly more heavily raked than standard.
* The soft top is quite certainly non-standard.
* The wheels are also non-standard (which doesn't say much)
   but they do appear to not fill the wheel wells properly?
* I can't recall that sill between the rear bumper and the body?

At a quick, and rather more expert, glance on my system here at home
(which is a baby) the pic seems heavily, and inexpertly, PhotoShopped,
which is why I've CC'd myself at w*rk to do some closer investigation.

I'll let you know if I find anything.

Cheers,

Christian