Re: Interesting "Tiger" on Ebay...Item #2461485230

To: "Tiger List \(Tiger List\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting "Tiger" on Ebay...Item #2461485230
From: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:00:23 -0800
What we need is more Norm, Tom, Paul R., et al. but unfortunately certain
listers of old couldn't deal with divergent opinions and verbally abused
them into virtual non-participation or if not dissuaded by direct attacks
they were deterred by fundamental intolerance or other forms of useless
blathering.  Kind of like the 2X 4 shot martini induced rant you are reading
here.