Re: Dashboard knee roll

To: bmelusky@netscape.net
Subject: Re: Dashboard knee roll
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:30:20 EST
Man, long memory on an old post.  If you'll recall, I invited a poster to
call to discuss a legal issue where he was being given a run-a-round, and gave
my
business phone number.  I will be happy to respond whenever I choose, I was
just noting in that post that I was not opening up my office to general
unsolicited or uninvited calls.  I'm really not trying to start anything or
take
issue with anything, but I already do about ninety hours of pro bono a year,
and
would like to keep it under a month.  Moreover, whenever I show up at an event
(which should start this spring), I would probably talk for hours and ya'll
have trouble shutting me up.

Thanks again for the advice.

Bob Nersesian