Re: Engine mount shim and Sunbeam in Brussels

To: "Chris Mottram" <c_mottram@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine mount shim and Sunbeam in Brussels
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:01:33 -0700
My car came with 4 thick washers. They go between the block and the top of
the motor mount.  Of course when I got my car, they were under the head of
the bolt where a NORMAL washer would go.  I put them in the correct place
and I have good clearance between the rack and 15 inch diameter fans.

One of the websites had a drawing of the washers and the heat shield that
mounts there.  I think it was Mark Olsons classic tiger website.  If not
there it was TEAE or TU.

Erich
can't wait to see all the classics in Monterey!!!!!