Outer Window Seal Clips

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Outer Window Seal Clips
From: JParlanti@genelogic.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 14:37:31 -0400
Folks,

I'm in the process of reassembling the doors on my Tiger and have run into
a snag. The "Door to Door Window Outer Seal Clips" seem to be unatainable.
Rick (Sunbeam Specialties) has been out of them for quite some time as has
Curt at Classic Sunbeam. The part number in Rick's catalog is DC57. I made
the mistake of ordering Victoria British' clip which not only doesn't look
the same, but has no hope of ever working in this application. Any help
from folks out there either in parts to sell, or an alternative attachment
method for the seal, would be greatly appreciated. I need 12 of the clips.

Cheers,

Joe Parlanti
'66 Tiger Mk1a
B382000026