Wire Wheels anyone?

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire Wheels anyone?
From: "Richard Fritz" <fritzwich117@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 22:44:21 -0400
Derek White wrote to the Tiger List about getting castings, forging and
machining done in India for just about any car.  I'm curious as to the
thread that's gone around a few times about creating 1725 exhaust headers.
Maybe the plans for the SS 1725 headers could be sent to Derek for a "short
run" of a few hunderd units for those Alpine folks who are interested.
However, we all would need to know that the headers will fit and that they
won't disintegrate after reaching operating temperature.  If the work can be
done and the quality is good, I would buy 2.  All I need is someone to come
up with the specs for the headers and another 198 interested Alpine owners.
Richard Fritz
63 Alpine III
66 Alpine V