Re:brake switch (was test)

To: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>, "'Dave Munroe'"
Subject: Re:brake switch (was test)
From: "Chris Thompson" <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:45:58 -0400
After I switched to silicone brake fluid, my switch went bad (happened on
the E-type, too).  I was able to get a new switch for just a couple of
bucks - I got two for the next time it went bad.  Sorry I can't remember
what the cross-over part number is - but I got it at my local Advance
Auto....

Regards,

Chris
B382000331