Motor oil replies

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Motor oil replies
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:45:28 -0700
Hi all:
Just wanted to thank you for your replies--Tym, Joel, Larry (Hi Larry),
Bruce, and especially Bob.
Some of you I haven't spoken directly with before--I'm grateful to you
for your your input!
Those of you whom I have spoken with before, I'm especially grateful to
for replying (it usually takes me a while to 'get' what a correspondent
has written about and guys that have hung in with me till I do 'get it'
have the patience of a saint (grin).
Anyway, thanks again to all of you.  At risk of being overly repetetive:
I LOVE this list!

Best Regards

David Sosna