TIGER FOR SALE

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: TIGER FOR SALE
From: fd911medic@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:50:07 EDT
HELLO- I might be selling my Tiger.  My car is completely 100% done and I
don't have anything else to do.  I have an opportunity to buy another 66 Tiger
that is about 75% done from a friend of mine.  It's all there and even includes
a complete hardtop.  I don't have the room or the money to keep both. What I
enjoy is working on the cars. The hunt for parts, doing the needed repairs and
completing a project.  If you know anyone who might be interested in a really
NICE Tiger could you please let me know.  I'm not that interested in making
any profit.  I would sell the Tiger for exactly what I have into it. I'm not
sure how to advertise it, but I might put it out on e-bay.  I'll put it out on
the Tiger forums and even in the C. A. T.  magazine.  My Tiger is one of the
finest in the world! Enclosed is a picture of my car.  I have addition pictures
and information upon request. I have every receipt since 1965.  I also have
complete pictures of the restoration.

THANKS
RON