Re: Different clock types

To: Steve <tiger.tail7@verizon.net>, "Tiger's Den"
Subject: Re: Different clock types
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:59:08 -0700
Steve (Tiger.Tail7),

The face of your Rootes factory accessory clock for the Tiger depends on
whether you have a Mk I, with the numbers aligned radially, so the 3 and
6 are horizontal (Mk I), or all the printed numbers are vertical (Mk IA).

The Mk I Sunbeam Tiger face is shown on the Dealer Accessories brochure
(#1229322) with the radial numbers at the "3" and "9" position.  This IS
the Factory Dealer Option Catalog, and can be found on
http://www.TigersUnited,com under the bottom "Tombstone" Navigation
Links "Advertising";
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/Dealer_Accessories/DealerAccessCat.asp

A click on the "icon" will give you an excellent PDF, of two different
sizes (quality) reproduction showing all dealer offered accessories.

Steve L.

--
-----

Steve Laifman