RE: Different clock types

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Different clock types
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:12:00 -0400
Bob wrote:

Hi Steve, do you know anything about this clock:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27383&item=24926616
44&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Bob, I used this clock on B9471969. It fits the opening and is a negative
ground. The clock keeps good time and was an easy install. I found the
seller on a google search before he began to  use ebay. Our correspondence
gave me confidence enough to send cash for the purchase since currency
exchange  (at  the time $35) was a hassle.  I believe Larry Paulick also
bought one last year and he may have other insight.  Robin Young