Re: Smell Problem

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Smell Problem
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:35:32 -0700
Tom Witt wrote:

>Steve,................By the way, and don't try and deny it. Your Tiger DID
>hear you saying that
>it was running fine the other day and it is obvious that your garage walls
>are thinnner than you think. You can run (to Southern Arizona), but you
>can't hide from the Tiger Gremlins. (LOL)
>Tom Witt

Tom and everyone:
It appears you are correct! On the other hand, I did say the Tiger is
running fine. I didn't say it was smelling fine! Of course, this is
probably irrelevant. I'm sure the car did know that I sent that email
and as a result has planted the thought in my addled mind that I need to
spend more time on it.

Thanks everyone for some great suggestions so far, some of which I've
heard about before but with some new ones to try too. I've made a list
from the ideas and will going down the list one by one tommorow evening
after a run to the parts store, and maybe the hardware store too.

Steve Sage