RE: Springs

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Springs
From: "Randall Antosiak" <randya@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:35:28 -0800
I also had a problem with a soft, bouncy front end.  I was seriously
considering a spring replacement, but instead I swapped out my shocks for
Rick's Koni's (at $150 each).  Big difference.  No need for a spring
replacement now, as far as I am concerned.  Just wanted everyone to be aware
that there may be other options out there.