Re: Corrected: Tiger weight distribution

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Corrected: Tiger weight distribution
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:55:39 -0800
A modest proposal:

1) Limit passenger weight to 120 lb.., maximum, or put her on a diet
2) Limit driver weight to 175 lb.., maximum, or go on a diet.
3) Remove the Arab from your gas tank.
4) Remove the sandbags from your trunk.
5) Learn to drive below the tires adhesion limits.

Who knows?  These modest steps can relieve your anxiety, and increase
your life span.

Steve

--
-----