Re: Guessing Larry and Joe's weight

To: Derek White <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Subject: Re: Guessing Larry and Joe's weight
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:07:52 -0500
Derek, way off again.

Joe is probably the absolute correct weight for his height and frame.
Now me, I am really over the mark. and you are starting to get to the
right car weight distribution.

While this is fun, I did this as part of finding out what this car
really was, and not what some Road and Track article did in 1967.  Never
trust those articles, especially on Tigers, just find out for yourself.

This is part of my look at my Tiger, to see how to make the suspension
better, by finding out what the car really is first, then changing those
parts to make it better.

But, you need to start with a base, including Bump Steer, weights at
each wheel, etc.  I have a GTech and will be playing with that as well
to find out more about my car and me, as far as driving this Tiger.

Larry